Monday, March 11, 2013


Lady Kay took me to the park today. I haven't been there too many times cuz there was some cold white stuff all over the ground. I actually like the cold white stuff.  Well, I guess not when it was really cold. When it was really cold I stayed in the house a lot and chewed some shoes. Lady Kay and Lady Alie kept taking these away from me, but one day Lady Lyn who is Lady Kay's sister (she moved in with us in September) was watching me and she let me chew on them! Ok. well I found them and she didn't know it.

Lady Kay's FAVORITE pr of shoes. I Know why, they're tasty!!!

I didn't remember this snow stuff from last year because I was just a puppy so I probably wasn't out in it too much.  I remember going to the dog park a couple of times. It wasn't too bad. There was somedog to play tug of war with and that's always a good thing.
\

My favorite thing is to play tug of war. The Ladies don't let me play it with them anymore because I get too excited. So when I go to the doggie park I get to play as much as I want for as long as I want.

I keep hearing people talk about how cold this winter was. I remember it being outside shaking a couple of times. usually I like to run and play when I'm outside but when I was shaking I just wanted to do my business and get right back in the house. So one day the ladies came home with clothes for me.
  I know, weird, right?
        Well I'm opposed to dressing us up in costumes and crazy gear. So when they came in with boots and coats for me I wasn't to crazy about it all.  And once they put it on me..... AKWAAARRDDD!!!

But once they dressed me up and I got used to clomping around in the boots I must admit I looked pretty stylish. And I was able to hang out longer in the cold white stuff they call Snow. Here I am sporting my blue reflective coat and boots.




 And this is me strutting my stuff down the icy runway.


Today was a gorgeous day! It was warm, the sun was shining the sky is blue and the snow is melting. It was a perfect day to be at the park!  I discovered that when the white stuff called snow goes away it leaves behind this gooey ooey brown sticky stuff that's soooo much fun to play in!!


I dunno what the big deal was but I got to splashing and playing and running and jumping in it and the humans would yell and scream and stuff and I kept hearing the word ""MUD""! I don't know if that's good or bad but I had a ball!

No comments: