Friday, April 5, 2013

SUMMER BREEZE........MAKES ME FEEL FINE....!




 Man O Man it's been nice and warm! I LOVE IT! The ladies say I should be named Sunny the Sun-dog! Around noon I start looking for the bright spots in the room and "lazing down". They also say I've been smiling lately. I was hard for me to smile when it was cold and I was having the shakes every few days. But the sunshine helps.  Sometimes when it gets too hot, I have to do my spider dawg impression and sleep on my back. I cant wait til I get to start taking walks again! Lady Kay used to take me before and after she went to work AND to the dog park on weekends! That was a lot of playing so I did a lot of sleeping!  Thats ok because that's 2 of my favorite things.

                                                                                         
                                                                                                   

  King of Jungle?? NOT ME the Lions can have it! I'm gonna soak up the sun..... Im gonna tell everyone to lighten up! Being king of the rays is where it's at!  And when I make myself too hot from  being in the sun too long they give me frozen chicken bullion cubes to eat. When it's hot and we go on walks I have a puppy back pack and they put ice packs in the pockets to keep me cool.   They ladies also keep talking about something called "swimming!"  I don't know what that is but if it's fun in the sun.... I say lets do it!  I'll keep y'all posted!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Yay for warmer weather and sunshine! Sounds like the ladies are treating you real good too! ;) I can't wait to see swimming pictures!!!

ShaBANG said...

Neither can we! I think he may need a "float coat" hahaha!