Saturday, November 17, 2012

So Much Going On With Me Lately....



 Monday I got my bandages off. I was so happy!  Tuesday I went to  doggie day care up at Doggie Mannerz and hung out with my DAWGZ after being bed ridden for a week! I've been feeling so much better.

 But something happened early Wednesday Morning. About 3:00 am I had another Seizure. Lady K was so scared. It was really bad I started shaking and went rigid. I lost bodily function and peed all over the place. I was even foaming at the mouth. I don't like these things called Seizures. I didn't eat anything bad so I dont know what's going on with me. Lady kay cleaned me and my bed all up and  helped me feel a little better.

And then at 3:54 I had ANOTHER seizure. Im really really scared now. This is the 3rd one in 15 days and  2 of them were less than 1 hour apart.  I don't like these things. I think I really really need help! :(

No comments: