Saturday, November 10, 2012



  I got new toys! They SQUEAK!!!  Lady Kay went to Petco in WVC to get me some snacks since I can't be on my paw for a few days.  She was talking to the General Manager Micki and mentioned I was having a hard November.  Micki donated these squeaky toys for me to play with while I'm on bed rest. I like Petco where pets go and that was really cool of her to give me toys at no charge when Im not feeling well. When Im all better Im going to go see her and tell her thank you because I really do love my squeaky squeaks!

*Side note! I walked into Petco to find some snacks for Jake when Micki asked me if she could help me with anything. I told her I wasn't sure what I wanted but explained that in the last week 10 days Jake had a seizure, had  labs done and infected foot and is on antibiotics. She directed me towards some health treats and  said she wanted to buy him 2 toys of my choice. I picked out a small squeaky toy and she actually grabbed the bigger one and said, It's got 10 squeakers in it, he'll love it.  I was thinking of the cheapest ones and she grabbed a big one with no thought to cost. And threw in a couple extra treats.  It's people like her  that will make me a Petco Customer for life.  Well done Micki at the Petco in West Valley. Jake and I will be in soon to say thank you!

No comments: