Friday, August 10, 2012

Home Training Camp!

I'm home!
 I've been home 4 days and things have been crazy!  I loved my time at  Doggie Mannerz Puppy Camp!  I wish I had a t-shirt from it!

 I came home Monday and was anxious to show all my new swag and skillz.  My ladies invited some friends over with their doggies.  I LOVE PLAYING WITH DOGGIES and am happy that I know how. But I get scared of doggies at my house when Im on a rope thingy. I can't remember but I think I was tied up all the time on one of them rope things and people weren't nice to me.  And where I live everyone is on a rope thingy so it get really really anxious anytime I see other doggies that try to speak to me or come at me.   I like my trainer. She comes to work with me and the ladies a few times a week to help me keep getting better.

 me & my trainer!

     But it's not like that at the doggie park. That's where all my dawgz and new friends hang out and I get to go EVERY DAY because it helps me be more comfortable and calm.


     My trainer thinks I may have a thyroid problem cuz I keep losing hair and have to pee a lot.  They put me on a new doggie food and I like it alot.  They keep talking to me about me going to a Vet. I dont know what that is but I dont think I'm gonna like it. But I guess it's ok because if it makes me feel better like the other vet dude then I can handle it!






No comments: