Saturday, November 10, 2012

I'm Having a RUFF November


    My Paw was getting better but I hurt it again. It was bleeding again this morning and it hurt for me to stand on.  I took another trip to see my vet, Dr Rick Whitty. I like Dr Whitty he's cool. No body expects to see a Dr with a Pony Tail and a Soul Patch. He works at SALT LAKE VETERINARY SERVICES.It was the 3rd time since Halloween. Im having a  RUFF November.  I like Dr Whitty he's cool. No body expects to see a Dr with a Pony Tail and a Soul Patch. He works at SALT LAKE VETERINARY SERVICES. I like it there because they're nice, and gentle and give me lots of love and treats! They also are very conscious about my Ladies' Pocket Book too!.      Turns out the toenail on my paw is infected :(  They cleaned it really well and it hurt. I cried. But they did too, so I know they didn't mean too.  They put some antibiotics on it and bandaged it up. Im supposed to stay off it for about 5 days.  FIVE DAYS!! That's going to be hard. But I got doggie cookies for being good.

*Side note: Dr Whitty and the folks at Salt Lake Veterinary Services are AMAZING!!!  Since this was the 3rd time in 10 days we've seen him he discounted today's visit. Very kind and thoughtful of them and the staff. People do that too much these days.  Dr Whitty and SLCVS just earned a customer for life



No comments: